Areas of Interest
Qualification and Certifications
M.Sc Counseling Psychology from Bangalore University (2010)
Heartfulness course certification for Meditation
Certificate in a seminar on child sexual abuse (CSA) by Dr.Shekhar Sheshadri.
Certificate in a workshop on POSH (Sexual harassment at workplace) conducted by the Government of Maharashtra.
Ms. Shrutkirti Fadnavis is a psychologist and assistant professor working with MIT-WPU for the past one decade. She is passionate about the subjects, Psychology and Peace. She believes in novelty and interaction in teaching methods. She has addressed various large gatherings on the subjects like communication skills, soft skills and psychology.
She is also a Tedx Speaker.
• Worked as psychologist since the last 10(Ten) years.
• 7 years (2010 to 2017) – taught soft skills and communication skills
• 3 years (2017-present) – Peace Studies(Various Modules)
• Attempted to explore the various aspects of the subjects. Encouraged the students to expand their horizons and attempted to make them more productive.
• Encouraged the students to enhance their competency level in order to prepare them for the further professional challenges.
• I am extremely passionate about the subjects.
Lecturer since 2017
Educational Psychologist since 2010